Although this is pretty redundant, since the only ones who may ever read this blog are friends, family, and friends of friends, here is a brief introduction of myself:
- I am currently in my late twenties and am married with three children.
- I am an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon).
- I received a B.S. and an M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Brigham Young University.
- I live in Idaho where I work as an engineer in the nuclear industry (hence the "Atomic Spud" blog title).
- I closely follow politics and am a lifelong conservative Republican.
- I am a science fiction fan and particularly enjoy the Star Trek and Star Wars franchises as well as the literature of Orson Scott Card.
- Having apparently never grown up, I collect toys, particularly Lego's Star Wars building sets as well as Godzilla figurines.
- Bulleted lists are my favorite way to organize information.